The HFNL currently have a rewarding opportunity for an Administrator.
The successful candidate for this role will undertake a diverse range of responsibilities.
About you –
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively (both written and oral) with a wide range of football-netball clubs and stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organisational/time management skills.
- Capacity to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- Strong attention to detail.
The hours for this job are negotiable for the right candidate. A confidential conversation to discuss this and to learn more about the role is encouraged. Please contact Shane Threlfall 0447977009.
Annual Salary Package between $70,000-$85,000
For a copy of the job description please email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be sent to HFNL President Shane Threlfall at email@example.com and should include a cover letter and a comprehensive resume.
Applications close 5:00pm Sunday 19/11/2023.