End of Year Wrap!
Congratulations to all the football and netball clubs in successfully completing a full season. No doubt Covid has created some challenging times but well done to all in involved!!
We look forward to holding our 2022 AGM in November (date to be confirmed).
Current, interested or past sports trainers are most welcome. The meeting will also include: information on courses for 20223, 2023 memberships available for the trainers association, opportunity to update contact details and much more. Information will be on our facebook page, through our email list and text message list.
- We ran a First Aid course and CPR update in May for sports trainers. Much thanks to Pulse CPR for providing this essential education
- We had a total of 3 sports trainers courses which were well utilized by sports trainers across multiple leagues
- Community concussion presented by the AFL and high profile Drs within the AFL by zoom and was free
- In addition we had a transdermal magnesium night
- Also, multiple zoom sessions were available to our sports trainers free of charge
Opportunity to contribute to planning is always welcomed. We would love to hear what topics
sports trainers would like or find beneficial
Proudly Supported by: The Flying Horse, Warrnambool – Pulse CPR – Star Printing
Email: email@example.com | Facebook page: South West Trainers