We are thrilled to have ran CPR update and full First Aid Course this year with lots of sports trainers participating. There were some teething issues but the participants were very patience and sensational.
Also, a BIG thank you to Katie Burt from PULSE CPR for getting these courses up and going for us! We consider these courses essential for our sports trainers and hope to have these available on a regular base.
- For any player with suspected or concussion sports trainers need to be using the AFL concussion form and ALL players regardless of age or whom they are MUST be cleared by a Doctor. Please contact us if you need a form.
- Our facebook Page is the main way we communicate. Everyone is
- We are currently in the process of developing and organising a sports trainer’s course. This is taking sometime. As soon as we have a plan the information will be out.
- Our next Meeting is Wednesday 28th April in Warrnambool at 7pm for HANDS on Basic Taping night. Parent helpers also welcomed but RSVP ESSENTIAL
- Ideas are wanted for topics that sports trainers would like to see at out meeting.
All current, past and future sports trainers welcomed to our meeting.
Proudly Supported by: The Flying Horse, Warrnambool – Pulse CPR – Star Printing – The Standard
Email: email@example.com | Facebook page: South West Trainers